Reset cell phone to its factory default settings is best way to boost mobile speed and remove all unwanted apps and data from phone. When we reset device then all data on mobile memory and installed apps and security locks will be deleted. This method is also useful in case of you have forgot your pattern lock and want to remove this screen pattern lock.
Make sure you have any important data backed up before apply this method. All data on your mobile memory will be remove like your contacts, messages, call history, installed apps and games. There are less chances to recover data if you have lost data. Many data recovery apps are available on play store but all data we have lost not be recovered fully.
Warning! Factory reset will delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
• Power off Qmobile Bolt T500 .
• Press and hold Volume Up and Power button together.
• Release these keys when you see Factory Test menu.
• Select Research option and press power to confirm.
• Select recovery option.
• Phone will reboot and android logo with no command option will show on screen.
• Press volume up to enter recovery menu.
• Now you can easily wipe you cell Phone settings.