Reset cell phone to its factory default settings is best way to boost mobile speed and remove all unwanted apps and data from phone. When we reset device then all data on mobile memory and installed apps and security locks will be deleted. This method is also useful in case of you have forgot your pattern lock and want to remove this screen pattern lock.
Make sure you have any important data backed up before apply this method. All data on your mobile memory will be remove like your contacts, messages, call history, installed apps and games. There are less chances to recover data if you have lost data. Many data recovery apps are available on play store but all data we have lost not be recovered fully.
Nokia Lumia 830 Hard Reset To Remove Security Locks
• Turn off NOKIA LUMIA 830
• Press and hold together Volume Down Button + Power Button until LCD show exclamation mark icon
• Release all byttons.
• Press step by step one by one.
• Press and Release Volume Up Button
• Press and Release Volume Down Button
• Press and Release Power Button
• Press and Release Volume Down Down
• If the step finish, the NOKIA LUMIA 830 will do the hard reset or factory format by itself.
• Wait until it finish to format, then we will need to setup like new again.